MAKE A DONATION
Please help us by donating to Yellow Ribbon today. All donations are tax-deductible as allowed by law. 82% of donations go directly to program. As a grassroots organization of dedicated volunteers, financial support is vital & makes a positive difference for young people to get the help they need to stay alive.
Every little bit counts
No amount is too little. Every donation helps us help others!
What your donation can do:
- $5.00 helps us send out several free "10-card packs"
- $20.00 will help cover the cost of sending a 100 card pack
- $100 – can purchase Yellow Ribbon cards for a larger group or small school
- $1,000 – can provide staff & student training and Ask 4 Help wallet cards to 1 larger school, church, other group
- $5,000 – can provide Training Tuition and materials to train 2 trainers
- Larger donations will be at the Benefactor level of sustaining the Program.
More ways to help
- Become a member of the Yellow Ribbon Suicide Prevention Program-Light for Life Foundation Int’l. Your membership fee helps provide materials and resources to teens and helps fund activities.
- Volunteer to help with a committee, such as the Yellow Ribbon Week committee.
- Join our Speakers Bureau and give talks to teen groups.
- Help us with the administrative side of things – stuff packets, make phone calls, etc.
- Start a Yellow Ribbon program/project in your area.
- Participate in the Letter Project. (Some examples of how your donations help.)
- Participate in the Restore Hope Campaign.